7,734 Days of Injustice: Support Iran’s 7 Baha’i Leaders
On Saturday (May 14, 2011), six of Iran’s seven Baha’i Leaders – Fariba Kamalabadi, Jamaloddin Khanjani, Afif Naeimi, Saeid Rezaie, Behrouz Tavakkoli and Vahid Tizfahm – will begin their fourth year in prison. The seventh member of the group – Mahvash Sabet – was arrested three months earlier than her former colleagues, on March 5, 2008. As the seven Baha’i leaders in Iran complete their third year in jail, protest their imprisonment between May 14-22, 2011 by participating in the below action.
- Make a poster indicating the number of days of imprisonment the 7 will have suffered by 14 May 2011 (7,734 days). You can also download a poster below.
- Take a picture or video holding this poster.
- E-mail the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to be compiled.
- Contact your local media with information about your protest and the photos.
- Share the press coverage by sending links to email@example.com.
- Take Action! Send e-letters in support of Iran’s 7 Baha’i Leaders (letters in English & Farsi) Update September 18, 2010: The Baha’i leaders’ sentences have been…
- Baha’i World News Service: Shock at “duplicity” as 20-year sentence for Iran’s Baha’i leaders is reinstated NEW YORK — Just six months after Iran’s appeal court…
- Iran’s Baha’i leaders sentenced to 20 years prison (Article & Gallery) The Baha’i World News Service released an update on the..
Veröffentlicht am 16. Mai 2011 in Aktionen, Gesetze, Medien, Politik und mit Aktionen, Bahai, International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran, Iran, Medien, Menschenrechte, Politik, United4Iran getaggt. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink. Kommentare deaktiviert für 7,734 Days of Injustice: Support Iran’s 7 Baha’i Leaders.