News from Iran – Week 15 – 2014
from Liss Nup
- Hasan Javani transferred to solitary in Bandar Abbas prison.
- Mohammad Seifzadeh transferred to Tehran Heart hospital.
- Meyad Ahmadi arrested in Sanandaj.
- Mahmoud Bagheri is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Rahman Ghahremanpour-Bonab is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Ghazab Golparipour, brother of executed Kurdish prisoner Habibollah Golparipour, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Shahoo Heidari, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Nader Jani is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Hamid Kerbasi is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Nasour Naghipour is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Reza Malek (Malekian) released at the end of his sentence.
- Mahmoud Fazli, Azeri civil activist, begins hunger strike at Central Prison of Tabriz.
News of injustice in Iran
- Blogger Vahid Asghari prevented from attending his trial.
- Mohammad Karimi, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Jamal Minashiri, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, sentenced to 3.5 years in prison.
- Ebrahim and Ghasem Mostafapour, Kurdish workers’ rights activists, sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Mohsen Rahmani, political activist and student, sentenced to 7 years in prison.
- Hadi Tavanmand, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, sentenced to 3.5 years in prison.
- One hanging in Ardabil on Tuesday.
University – Culture
- Cheshmeh Publications banned under Ahmadinejad resumes activity after more than 2 years.
- 10,500 students left Iran in one year.
- ‘Sugarland’ and ‘Adventures of Mirzabalad’ grab best film award at Irish animated film festival.
- Maziar Maleki, Baha’i student, expelled from Birjand University.
- Two hundred workers from the Zagros Steel Factory gathered in front of the ministry of labour in Qaravah in Kurdistan Province to protest the closure of their factory.
- Basij protest in front of Embassy of Greece in Tehran condemning EU resolution on Iran.
- Spain arrests four accused of attempting to export equipment to Iran.
- IRCG claims arrests of several ‘spies’ at the border between Iraq and Khuzestan.
- Iran’s choice for UN post denied access to the USA.
- Rouhani and supreme leader meet Azerbaijan president.
- 9-month delay in paying the salaries of 127 workers of Rasht Nopoush factory.
- Iranian athlete wins gold medal at IPC Powerlifting Championships.
- Massoumeh Ebtekar injured in a car crash on Wednesday.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated
Veröffentlicht am 13. April 2014 in 2014, Dokumentation, Gesetze, Human Rights, Iran after Election 2013 und mit Evin Prison, Gesetze, Human Rights, Iran, Medien, Menschenrechte, Politik getaggt. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink. Kommentare deaktiviert für News from Iran – Week 15 – 2014.