NEWS FROM IRAN – WEEK 19 – 2014
- Mostafa Daneshjou transferred to CCU in Tajrish hospital.
- Arjang Davoudi transferred to ward 8 of Evin prison.
- Mohammad-Sedigh Kaboudvand back from clinic to Evin350.
- Ali Moezi on hunger strike sent to solitary in Rejaei Shahr.
- Baha’i Nasim Ashrafi arrested ti serve her one year sentence in Evin.
- Maziar Gilaninejad, workers’ rights activist, arrested in Karj.
- Amanollah Mostaghim is back to Rejaei Shahr at the end of medical leave.
- Mohammad Nikzad, sunni taleb, arrested.
- Omar Soleimani, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, arrested in Baneh.
- Nour-Agha Vakili, sunni taleb, arrested.
- Alireza Farshi, Azeri political activist, released on furlough.
- Maziar Gilaninejad workers’rights activist freed.
- Ali, Jafar et Habib Afshari (Razgar), on hunger strike in Urmia prison, transferred to solitary.
- Heshmatollah Tabarzadi ends hunger strike after all Evin prisoners in solitary are back to ward 350.
- Prisoners of Evin ward 7 deprived of hot water.
News of injustice in Iran
- Hamid Babaei, Belgian student, sentenced by Appeals to 10 years.
- Gonabadi Dervish Ali Karami sentenced to three years prison.
- Two hangings in Mashhad on Sunday.
- 5 hangings in Kerman prison on Sunday.
- One hanging in Semnan on Monday.
- One hanging in Hamedan on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Maragheh on Wednesday.
- 3 hangings in Qom on Thursday.
- One public hanging in Saveh on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Parisa Moghtadi became first woman as the head of Tehran Theatre Complex.
- 12 books banned from Tehran Book Fair.
- Ghanoun newspaper banned and then Dana website filtered.
- Iran on talks to host Christies auctions.
- Mohammad Motlagh decides to publish his novel “In The Land Of White Eglantines,” on Facebook after trying without success authorization to publish it from Ershad.
- Farmers in southern Roudbar have protested declining prices for agricultural products by unloading the fruits of their labour in front of the governor’s office.
- Employees of Ahvaz Mills Factory protest for their unpaid salary.
- Telecommunications workers protest in front of Ardebil Governor Office.
- Italian parliamentary delegation visits Tehran.
- Iran detains Spaniards for illegal hunting.
- Rouhani meets Armenian FM in Tehran.
- Dubai charges 6 Iranians with businessman kidnap.
- Delay of 5 to 20 months of salary of workers of Khorramshahr Soapmaking.
- Iran ends oil contract with Venezuela Iran, UK start oil investing negotiations.
- Iran receives 4th, 5th installment of frozen assets as agreed in Iran Deal, Central Bank of Iran confirms.
- Iranian gas pipeline to Iraq under construction.
- Iran’s parliament votes against censuring Zarif over Holocaust stance.
- Iran president vetoes WhatsApp ban.
- Iran former intelligence chief Ali Fallahian: Unblocking Facebook leads to moral deviation and corruption in society.
- Flooding in 10 towns and villages of North-East Iran.
- 2957 died of drug abuse in Iran in 2013.
- Fire breaks out in Ghazvin.
- 83% Iranians don’t like their jobs.
- Iranian women post their photos without hejab on Facebook, while hardliners protest bad veiling.
Veröffentlicht am 15. Mai 2014 in Dokumentation, Gesetze, Human Rights, Iran after Election 2013, Medien, Politik, Urteile und mit Evin Prison, Gefängnis, Gesetze, Human Rights, Iran, Medien, Menschenrechte, Politik getaggt. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink. Kommentare deaktiviert für NEWS FROM IRAN – WEEK 19 – 2014.