News from Iran – Week 25 – 2014
- Hamed Ahmadi, Kurdish Sunni activist, transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
- Dr. Asadollah Asadi transferred to Evin 290 solitary because of his dry hunger strike.
- Jahangir and Jamshid Dehghani, Kurdish Sunni activists, transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
- Mehdi Farahi-Shandiz, political activist, transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Saeed Matinpour is back in Evin 350.
- Kamal Molaei, Kurdish Sunni activist, transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
- Seyyed Hossein Ronaghi-Maleki transferred to Hashemizadeh hospital then back to Evin without treatment.
- Danial Babayani, Azeri cyber activist, arrested to serve his sentence of 23 months.
- Habibollah Beigzadeh, Azeri cyber activist, arrested to serve his sentence of 23 months.
- Abdolhossein Harati, who recently came back to Iran, arrested.
- Nematollah Kami, Azeri cyber activist, arrested to serve his sentence of 23 months.
- Mehdi Khazali arrested for the 7th time; he launches a hunger strike.
- Mehdi Tadini reports to Evin to begin serving his 2 years sentence.
- 2 arrests at Neda Agha-Soltan grave during her 5th year memorial.
- Adel Fanaian, Baha’i, freed on parole.
- Rahman Ghahremanpour-Bonab, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Masoumeh Gholizadeh released on 100 million toman bail from Tabriz prison.
- Hossein Nouraninejad was released on 200 million toman bail.
- Abbas Samadian, political activist, released on 150 million toman bail.
- Ali Shariati, political activist, released on 150 million toman bail.
- Mohsen Ghashghaeizadeh is on hunger strike to protest disappearance of his mother.
- 80 political prisoners in Rejaei Shahr are on hunger strike to support 4 death row prisoners transferred to Ghezel Hesar.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ghasem Ebrahimpour, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 2 years in prison.
- Ali-Asghar Honarmand, founder of Narenji Website, sentenced to 11 years in prison.
- Jamal Mina-Shiri, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 3.5 years in prison.
- Ebrahim Mostafapour, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 2 years in prison.
- Hossein Nozari, working with Nqrenji Website, sentenced to 7 years in prison.
- Ehsan Paknejad, technical editor of Narenji Website, sentenced to 5 years in prison
- Hadi Tavanmand, Kurdish political activist, sentenced by Appeals to 3.5 years in prison.
- Abbas Vahedi, editor of Narenji Website, sentenced to 2.5 years in prison
- 10 hangings in Urmiah prison on Wednesday, 2 others pardoned by victims.
- 3 hangings in Yazd prison.
University – Culture
- 1000 foreign movies participate in Tehran Short Film-festival.
- Mohammad-Reza Shajarian will receive next week medal of ‘Chevalier des Arts et Lettres’.
- Neday e Enghelab, Website affiliated with the guards shuts itself.
- Tehran Tires factory workers protest again.
- A group of women protest in front of volleyball federation against their banning from entering the stadium.
- Iran Air staff on strike at Mehrabad airport.
- 1st Vice President Eshagh Jahangiri meets with Bolivian President Evo Morales in Santa Cruz.
- Zarif meets South Sfrican Foreign Minister in Tehran.
- Members of Algerian-Iranian parliamentary friendship meet Parliament Speaker Larijani in Tehran.
- Kurdistan PM in Tehran to discuss Iraq situation.
- British FM says „circumstances are right to reopen our embassy in Tehran“.
- UN General Assembly’s Legal Committee elects Iranian envoy as vice-chairman.
- Oil minister cancels contracts signed under Ahmadinejad.
- MPs demand stronger veil enforcement.
- Rouhani orders investigation of possibilities of women presence in stadium.
- Rafsanjani asks supreme leader to release Mousavi et Karroubi.
- Zabol shrouded in darkness by sandstorm.
- Use of music in public places including taxis buses and trains banned in Varamin.
- Iran wins over Italy 19-8 in volleyball.
Veröffentlicht am 22. Juni 2014 in 2014, Dokumentation, Gesetze, Human Rights, Iran after Election 2013, Meinungen, Politik, Urteile und mit Evin Prison, Gefängnis, Gesetze, Human Rights, Iran, Medien, Menschenrechte, Politik getaggt. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink. Kommentare deaktiviert für News from Iran – Week 25 – 2014.